This has always been one of the least pleasant chores in the house – until today. With a smart method, the task will become easy and fast – and also environmentally friendly and won’t require chemicals and detergents.
Keep reading to discover the method and try using it the next time you clean the oven.
- Orange peel
- Lemon peel
- Baking soda powder
- Spray bottle
- A small jar with a lid
1. Peel the orange and lemon
2. Put the peels in a jar with vinegar. If you don’t like the smell of vinegar, you can also add rosemary.
3. Close the jar and put it aside for a few days. After a few days pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
4. Remove the bars from the oven and cover the surface you want to clean with baking soda.
FREE USA, CANADA & UK 🇬🇧 Scholarships, Jobs, Work Visas, Study visas, Exchange programs, and much more. CLICK HERE!
5. Spray the mixture over the baking soda powder. Everything will start to froth.
6. Wait about 20 minutes then wipe with a damp cloth or sponge.
7. That’s all – the result is amazing!
Watch the whole process in the video below:
Finally! No need to work hard to clean the oven – this trick is ingenious and easy! Don’t forget to share it with your friends and family so that they too will know this great method!