General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023 that offer Visa Sponsorship: The General Farmworker Job is the best Job opportunity in Canada. Through this later on you can convert your Visa into PR. There are more than 750 Framing Jobs available on the Canadian Job Bank. This is the easiest Job and the demand of Foreign workers are high in demand. Many Cities in Canada are still not developed, they are empty. So, owners of lands are looking for Farmworkers there. They will work there and live there and the Canadian government wants that more people should come to these cities as well.
Details About General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada 2023
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Agriculture
- Job Type: Farm Workers
- Experience Required: No
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary: $15-20/Hour
The Framers in Canada will enjoy the benefits of high salaries, and perks and the most exciting part is it’s not as much difficult a Job to do.
- Accommodation will be provided at $30.00 per week.
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship.
General Farm Worker Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a General farm worker in Canada, you are expected to Plant, cultivate and harvest crops, raise livestock and poultry and maintain and repair farm equipment and buildings.
This unit group includes operators of farm machinery. They are employed on the crop, livestock, fruit, vegetable, and specialty farms.
Farm workers will be assigned the following duties:
- Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
- Feed and tend livestock and poultry
- Milk cows
- Fruit tree pruner
- Fruit pickers (Apple, oranges, and other fruits)
- Fruit packers
- Fruit farm laborers
- Fruit harvester
- cattle ranch laborer
- beef cattle farm worker
- farm machinery operator
- general farm worker
- grain farm worker
- harvester machine operator
- hatchery worker
- poultry farm worker
- dairy farm worker
- vegetable farm worker
In regions like Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick, general agricultural laborers are expected to be in high demand, as stated by Canada’s Job Bank.
Who can Apply?
It does not matter where you come from, the General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada are open to people across the world. Anyone from anywhere can apply. Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Canada.
List of General Farm Working Jobs with free Visa Sponsorship
- The first step is to apply for a Fram workers Job in Canada that provide visa sponsorship.
- Then you will get an email or reply from the worker about the selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and assist you with the Invitation Letter, Type of Visa
There are 773 job postings in Canada
General farm workers in various locations across Canada. And this is how you can apply for them: Let me tell you through Pictures.
Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian family-owned business at the forefront of the agricultural industry. They have over 1,500 employees. The agriculture industry in Canada is enormous with 2.1 million employees in the agriculture sector, as reported by the Government of Canada.
Join P&H Farming Jobs and while applying Select “Yes, You need Visa Sponsorship to work in Canada”. Hundreds of Jobs are open in multiple fields. They are constantly looking for workers.
How to Apply for P&H Farming Jobs in Canada:
Aramark is in the customer service business across food, facilities, and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. Currently, it has 270,000 employees. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or age. International applicants can apply for the Jobs in Aramark.
5# Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada 2023
Your duty is to pick fruits, and vegetables from Farms, and orchards. It is like you have to Pick fruits from Farms, Vegetables, and these types of things. Then all of them will be placed together and the Packing process will start.
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
- Raspberries, and more
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now:
Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association – You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in BC list on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association – Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment – They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit – They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
- Old Tower Farm
Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm – Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.
- Barrie Hill Farms
- Downey’s Strawberry & Apple Farm
- Albion Orchards
- Dixie Orchards