Are you good at writing? If yes, you are in luck. Apply now for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2022 at THETALK.NG.
At THETALK.NG, we publish several helpful articles in various categories, such as how-to articles, where to find things, resources, business, interviews, and reviews. Our aim is to provide a daily living guide for Nigerians and their friends.
Niche: Nigeria (Topics will be given). You may be required to be so resourceful so as to produce content on areas that may not be so familiar to you.
Payments: N500 per article (payable on employee’s demand – daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
We have two payment options;
- Payment per article via recharge card (Virtual Top Up)
- Payment via bank transfer (minimum is N5,000) to avoid too many bank charges.
You can choose which payment method you prefer.
Article qualities needed for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2022:
All articles should be;
(1) not less than 1000 words (maybe more depending on the emerging ideas when writing)
(2) 100% original ideas and plagiarism free
(3) well informing (with bullet points and pictures) if applicable
(4) good command of English
(5) ability to engage readers and spark action
How to Apply for Freelance Writing Jobs in Nigeria 2022
Interested Applicants should request a topic from the manager of this website. He/She will write and submit an article on the topic provided. Acceptance shall be based on the article(s) provided after assessment.
To request a topic, send your CV and cover letter with the subject “Request for Topic” to thetalkngcontact[@]gmail.com
(Optional) If accepted, you may be required to send us any source of identification ( a copy of national ID, Driver’s License or International Passport)
THETALK.NG Nigeria Guidelines
(2) Keyword definition: Please make sure that you include and define the target word in the article in the first paragraph. Any other stories may follow after that. Also, the keyword should appear at least 10 times in the body of the article. Do it in such a way as not to irritate the reader.
(3) Related Search Terms: Before you write, put that topic in a Google search. On google search results, scroll to the bottom of the page and see the related search terms. Make sure you embed the related search terms into your article.
(4) Article Length: The word count should not be less than 1000 words. It might be more. I have some writers who publish 2000+ words. So, do not limit your ideas to 1000 words. I expect you to write more if need be.
(5) Post Image: If you have a very relevant image, just copy it and paste it where you will want it to appear in the article.