This is the Latest and new announcement from the Australian Govt. They are going to select 195,000 New Immigrants for 2023/24. Apply for the 195,000 Unskilled Australian Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023. Australia is going through a serious labor shortage and they need to hire workers from different countries. One of the Popular Jobs in Australia for International workers who want to come to Australia as a Temporary worker. Apply for the Farming Jobs in Australia. The Farming Jobs consist of Fruit Picking, Packing, Vegetables, Framing, cattle, and Dairy Farm Jobs. Dairy Fram Jobs are the No. 1 Job in Australia. You might hear about Australian Cows, Large Farms, and Fruits that is what it is.
Details About Unskilled Australian Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023
- Job Country: Australia
- Industry: Agriculture, Horticulture, Poultry, Farming, Agriculture, Picking fruit and Vegetables or Flowers, Animal Care, Dairy Farming
- Job Type: Farm Workers
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Relocation: Yes
- Accommodation: Yes
- Salary: $59,179 per year or $30.35 per hour
Scope of Farming Jobs in Australia
Farming Jobs such as Fruit Picker, Dairy Farming, and all other types of Framing-related jobs are the most popular and all-time high in demand Skills in Australia. Many International applicants move to Australia to work there.
Why does Australia Need Foreign Workers?
Australian government allowed the owner of Farmers that if Australian citizens are not interested in these Jobs and they have vacancies they can hire Foreign workers. This Job includes Relocation, Accommodation Support, and Visa Sponsorship Support. These Jobs are far from the main center, and mostly available in rural areas.
- No High Education
- Suitable for unskilled, inexperienced workers and available year-round.
- Accommodation will be provided or Support for Accommodation
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship
Financial Help from Govt of Australia
Relocation Assistance: The Government will provide some relocation assistance to people who move to regional areas to take up agricultural work, including visa holders with the right to work in Australia.
List of Farming Jobs in Australia in 2023
1# WorkForce Australia (Official Govt of Australia)
Workforce Australia is the official Government of Australia website for hunting and looking for Jobs in Australia. You can search for any type of farm working Job on this website. Let’s find a suitable one for you.
- How to Apply: First Visit this Website: https://www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/
- In the search bar Write “Visa Sponsorship”. or Farm, Fruit or any related search.
- It will list all Jobs across Australia related to farming that offer Visa Sponsorship. facilities.
2# SEEK Australia Jobs
Seek is the Australian No. 1 Job Portal where you will find all Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship. SEEK is very easy to use and follow the procedure below to find Jobs in Australia with Sponsorship. It will list all types of Jobs, fields, names of companies, occupations, and all job descriptions. The first thing is to get a Job.
- How to Find a Job on SEEK Australia Website: First Visit the SEEK website: https://www.seek.com.au/
- It will list more than 2,341 Jobs.
- Then, in the Search Bar enter a Keyword “Visa Sponsorship“, Farm Jobs
- Then Select Location “Australia“. Click on All Australia.
- Now it will list all Jobs in Australia that Supports Visa Sponsorship.
3# WikiFarms Australia
By using the app WikiFarms Australia you can find the farm job you need. Contacting directly the farmers or meeting them on the farm is the best way to find farm work.
It’s another great tool you should consider if you are looking for a Fruit Picking Job opportunity. It’s basically a map that shows you contacts of almost 2000 farmers all around Australia.
4# Agri Labour Australia
At Agri Labour Australia, our experienced recruiters have been sourcing reliable individuals since 2009. They recruit for a range of agriculture and farm jobs in Australia.
Here’s where you can find out more about the Australian farm jobs we recruit for in:
Fruit Picking & Horticulture Jobs in Australia
Many people are taking an advantage of Fruit Picking Jobs in Australia. There is a wide variety of fruits (apples, grapes, plums, peaches, apricots, mangoes, orchard fruits, cotton, onions and asparagus, and more). Fruit picker jobs are often in demand by our clients.
Fruit Picking Jobs by Australian Companies
1. Fruit Picking Jobs in Victoria (VIC)
2. Fruit Picking Jobs in New South Wales (NSW)
3. Fruit Picking Jobs in Queensland (QLD)
4. Fruit Picking Jobs in Western Australia (WA)
5. Fruit Picking Jobs in South Australia
6. Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania
7. Fruit Picking Jobs in Northern Territory
- Best Season: May to November
- Fruit Harvested: Mangoes, bananas, melons
- Farms: Pinata Farms, Darwin
Dairy Farm Jobs in Australia
So, this was about the latest news on Australia’s 195,000 Unskilled Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. This post covered Seasonal work visas and a List of companies in Australia for unskilled Jobs. Wish you the best of luck.